Reporting an outage via text takes seconds and you don’t have to worry about a busy phone system!
- To report an outage via text, you must first have a mobile number associated with your Coast Electric account.
- Then, text, "Join" to 352667.
- Text "Start" when you receive the welcome message.
- Text "Menu" for a full list of options.
- Text "Outage" to report an outage. It's that easy!
Message and data rates may apply. See our terms of service.
Use CE on the Go
Today, people are on the go more than ever. That’s why we’ve developed CE on the Go, a free mobile app designed to give you fast, secure account access and make it easier than ever to report and track power outages.
Nearly everything you can access from our member account portal when you click “My Account” can be handled instantly from your mobile device. Here’s what you can do with CE on the Go:
- Report power outages in a matter of seconds
- View our outage map
- Access and manage your account
- Pay your bill anytime, from any place
- Find payment locations
- View your energy use to help you save money
Let CE on the Go make your life easier. Download our free app today.